A quem interessar... Tenho mais informações que posso enviar por email, caso queiram, nomeadamente o itinerário completo.
Air Koryo 60th Anniversary Celebratory Aviation Tour, 19th – 26th September 2015
We are truly delighted to be offering a very special aviation tour of the DPRK in 2015. Taking place during the 60th Anniversary of the commencement of Air Koryo operations, this week long extravaganza features flying opportunities on the entire Air Koryo fleet of aircraft (9 types in total), as well as a range of unique events to make this an unmissable tour!
Having listened to our customers, we have refined the itinerary to include even more flying than previous years, including as standard two legs on the venerable Ilyushin IL-62 between Pyongyang and Samjiyon. The Ilyushin IL-18 will now fly to a new destination never visited before on our tours, Tongchon Airport, gateway to the picturesque Kumgang mountains. Added to this will be the Tupolev Tu-134 and Antonov An-24 flights between Pyongyang and Sondok on the East coast, optional joyride flights on the Ilyushin IL-76, Tupolev Tu-154 and Antonov An-148, and the chance to take Air Koryo VIP configuration Mil-17 helicopter flights to the Myohyang mountains. For the die-hard fans, we are even offering an optional IL-62 joyride on the other airframe, so enthusiasts can bag both aircraft during the tour.
Further aviation opportunities include a visit to the mind-blowing KPA Arms and Exhibition Hall, where examples of all KPA Air Force front line aircraft can be viewed, plus Q&A sessions with the Air Koryo aircrew and the usual extensive photography and filming opportunities. A very special gala banquet dinner will be hosted by Air Koryo to celebrate the 60th Anniversary, including music and dancing by the airline’s in-house band. We are also hopeful that the Mass Games will be running in 2015 during the tour, bringing yet another great feature to an already packed itinerary.
Attached you will find the relevant information sheet and provisional itinerary. Soon, our aviation tour webpage will be updated with all relevant information here:
http://www.juchetravelservices.com/The- ... Tours.html
Dates: 19th – 26th September 2015 (7 nights in the DPRK)
Price: EUR 1,995 / PERSON
Places visited: Pyongyang, Mount Paektu, Mount Kumgang, Hamhung, Mount Myohyang, Kaesong / DMZ
**Arirang Mass Games are anticipated to take place during this tour**
Flights and corresponding aircraft included in the tour price:
Beijing – Pyongyang: Tupolev Tu-204-100
Pyongyang – Samjiyon (return, 2 legs): Ilyushin IL-62
Pyongyang – Sondok (return, 1 leg each): Tupolev Tu-134 and Antonov An-24
Pyongyang – Tongchon (return, 2 legs): Ilyushin IL-18
Pyongyang – Beijing: Tupolev Tu-204-100 OR….
Pyongyang – Shenyang (optional): Tupolev Tu-204-300
There is also the option to take an additional 5 flights on the following aircraft:
Pyongyang – Sondok (return, 2 legs): Tupolev Tu-154 EUR 250 / person
Pyongyang 30 mins circular pleasure flight: Ilyushin IL-76 EUR 250 / person
Pyongyang 30 mins circular pleasure flight: Ilyushin IL-62 EUR 250 / person
Pyongyang 30 mins circular pleasure flight: Antonov An-148 EUR 100 / person
Pyongyang – Hyangsan (1 leg): Mil Mi-17 EUR 150 / person
Other activities included in the tour price:
- A visit to the Fatherland Liberation War Museum to see the preserved fighter aircraft from both sides of the Korean War and the captured US spy ship Pueblo;
- A visit to the Korean Peoples Army Arms and Equipment Exhibition including examples of current frontline KPA Air Force aircraft;
- A visit to see the beautifully preserved Chosun Minhang Ilyushin IL-14 No. 535 at the International Friendship Exhibition in Mount Myohyang;
- Entrance to a special 60th Anniversary Celebratory Banquet Dinner to be hosted by Air Koryo, including live music and entertainment from their in-house band;
- A question and answer session with Air Koryo flight crew, and a company presentation given by the external relations manager of Air Koryo.
How to Apply:
Should you wish to join the 2015 aviation tour, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
attaching the following:
- Completed aviation tour application form (attached);
- Scanned colour copy of your passport photo ID page (black and white not accepted);
- Scanned colour copy of a separate passport photo (black and white not accepted);
- Signed and scanned customer declaration form (attached).
We will acknowledge receipt of your application and inform you of the next steps.
Tour price includes:
- All accommodation (4* standard in Pyongyang and Mount Kumgang, 5* standard in Hamhung);
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a welcome dinner in Beijing on Friday 18th September 2015 following the pre-tour meeting; one drink per meal is also included (normally beer or mineral water);
- Return international transportation Beijing – Pyongyang – Beijing / Shenyang as listed;
- All entry fees to the places of interest to be visited as listed in the itinerary;
- All transportation inside the DPRK, in an air conditioned vehicle with driver;
- The use of two English speaking KITC guides plus JTS Tour Leader.
Tour Price does not include:
- The DPRK tourist visa fee, which is EUR 50 if collected in Beijing at the pre-tour meeting;
- Any expenses incurred outside of the DPRK e.g. Chinese visa fee, international transportation to and from Beijing, accommodation in Beijing etc.
- Beverages and other incidental expenses incurred for souvenirs, additional drinks, trip up to the top of the Juche Tower etc.
- A flower offering at Memorial sites like Mansudae Grand Monument (EUR 5- 10);
- Travel and medical insurance;
- Gratuities for your guides and driver (we would recommend a figure of around EUR 50 per customer);
- Single room supplement of EUR 245 / person (if not taken, we will pair up single customers in a twin room).
Should you have any questions, do feel free to ask.
Juche Travel Services
Tel: +44 7841 408462